Thursday, October 28, 2010

1969 For Sale





I'm selling my ironhead, we've had agood run but im ready to move on and let somebody else enjoy this bike. I've had a hell of a lot of fun with it for sure.

Motor was professionally rebuilt in 2007.

I recently rejetted the S&S super B carb and it's running damn good!

There are a few oil leaks and paint scratches but what the hell, Ive been riding the damn thing!!

I can change the rear brake to drum or put the high mid controls back on it whatever works for the potential buyer

$4600 American dollars.

THE SPRINGER IS NOT FOR SALE! THE BIKE WILL BE FITTED WITH A 35MM SINGLE DISC NARROW GLIDE AND A NICE NEW SET OF STAINLESS T BARS!

email me at codybrown900@gmail.com if interested and ill send more pics and info.

No comments:

Post a Comment