Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Narrow Springer + Narrow Glide disc setup = Love


Thanks Justin for hookin me up! Super narrow paughco springer, clover hub 21" wheel, and chrome caliper. The shovel is on it's way to seeing some spring time riding!

Is the disc old school enough? Who cares! I'm building this bike to be a long haul runner and a good daily ride, a big part of that for me is stopping power . I'm having trouble sleeping at night going through all of the things I need to do to get this thing going. Soon very soon.

6 comments:

  1. anytime, anytime, i wanns see this thing on the road asap. who cares if it aint period correct....stopping and living is more important. looking good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck yeah!!! Looks like it's on it's way to ride clear after the world wars and on to dead lands! Tuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to revive an old thread... but I have almost the exact same setup on an ironhead chopper I built. I cannot figure out how to make the caliper work on a 3/4" axle. It can't be captured by the axle spacers, but there's not enough free space between the caliper bracket and the axle to run a spacer between them to take the squeeze. Can you guys take a closer pic on how you set this up or maybe just explain it to me? Type slowly though... I've been accused of not being the sharpest tool in the shed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete